Saturday, June 27, 2009

This is a picture of the spot where I asked Cassie to be my girlfriend back in March. I thought this would be a great spot with the scripture quote on the wall and everything. I know that I included it into my question, but I don't remember exactly how it went. I think it is the girls who are supposed to remember all this stuff. I was so nervous asking her though because she has never had a boyfriend before. Somehow she managed to send out the signals that she was not interested in anyone until I came along. I still don't know how I slipped in under the radar, but I am glad. This was a Friday (asking her to e my girlfriend), and two Wednesday's before this I asked Cassie is she would like to go bowling with me. I did it at 11:30 at night and she didn't have her glasses on because she was getting ready for bed, and I tell her that it was because she couldn't see me to well that she said yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment