Friday, June 26, 2009

Day 49

Today day 49 came and went. It has been a long day because I have been sick. Cassie and I tried to make the best of the day yesterday but I was under the weather then too. We did get to go to the sand dunes and run around there and Cassie got some great reminders bitten into her back. Hahaha We watched Get Smart and had some good laughs and just hung out with each other since I have been a little drained of energy. Today was Friday and I usually get to spend the night at her house, but with my being sick I decided it best that I stay home and not get her family sick. I took an Exam instead and went to work. I missed classes because I was still sleeping in the morning during that time. I sure do miss her on the days when we can't see each other. I hope tomorrow I can see her if I am feeling up to it. We were thinking about watching Wolverine in the cheap theatre. I just want to have her close to hold during this time. She can't pamper me to much right now, but 49 days are all that is left until that is lifted.

No comments:

Post a Comment