Monday, August 8, 2011

The passing of the torch



So as you all know, John was writing this blog and was doing a super great job at it, other then the fact that it hasn't been updated in a year. So he said I could give it a go, even though he might slip back on and write every once in a while. :) Which is okay by me! So just to get everyone up to speed. I had a great pregnancy with all of the super fun symptoms, that I don't really need to go into detail with. The friday before Aliza was born I started having some labor pains. Yep for 4 days before she come
into the world. She was born 100% naturally with a midwife but in the hospital on Feb 8th!
Since then we have had so much fun playing with our baby and learning how to be parents. It is for sure an adventure. John had fun learning how to be a good daddy, be a hubby and be a student all at the same time and I loved learning how to be a mom and I keep learning everyday. Lately John is enjoying his new job at Jenic services where he works on airplanes! woot woot! And I am having fun working on writing and helping my baby girl learn and grow! Life is good!
Lots of love
The Shiels

No comments:

Post a Comment